City Hall - First Floor
208 North First Avenue
Alpena, Michigan 49707
Human Resource Administrator
- Sees that all laws and ordinances are enforced.
- Manages and supervises all public improvements, works, and undertakings of the City.
- Manages and supervises all City utilities and is responsible for the preservation of property, tools, and appliances of the City.
- Sees that all terms and conditions imposed in favor of the city or its inhabitants in any public utility franchise or in any contract are faithfully kept and performed.
- Together with the Clerk, prepares and administers the annual budget under policies formulated by the City Council. Keeps the Council fully advised as to the financial condition and needs of the City.
- Responsible to the City Council for the
efficient administration of all departments of the City government.
- Personnel Director of all City employees.